Terms & Conditions
Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall Organisation Agreement
When the 'We accept' button was clicked by the representative of the Organisation
The Organisation that clicked the 'We Accept' button on the application (Organisation)
Fundraise Mall (Fundraise Mall)
- Fundraise Mall is to promote a Fundraise Mall to raise funds for the Fundraise Mall and its Members' Organisation.
- Fundraise Mall has acquired a license from Fundraise Mall Licensing [NZ] Limited
(FRM Software) to use unique web software to enable the Organisation to have the ability to promote the sale of goods online to their Organisation community, in order to make sales commissions to raise funds.
- Fundraise Mall is permitted and agrees to issue the Organisation with a sub-license to
use the FRM software on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS set out herein and the Fundraise Mall and Organisation agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Fundraise Mall has engaged Fundraise Mall Limited (FML) to manage the relationship between the Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall Stores and the Organisation.
- This agreement sets out the relationship between the Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall and its members' Organisations.
- The merchandise, goods and; services offered on the sites shall hereinafter be referred to as 'goods'.
- The goods will be sold/shipped to the purchaser by third parties hereinafter (Fundraise Mall Stores).
- The goods will be supplied to the purchaser at the price stated on the Fundraise Mall web site as determined by the Fundraise Mall Stores.
- The goods shall be the same price as the goods are for sale on the Fundraise Mall Stores’ own web sites, including any sales discounts or special offers.
- Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall is to receive sales commissions on the sale of the goods. The amount of commission will vary by product type and by the Fundraise Mall Store, it also will vary by category/product, in the range of 3% to 30% or a fixed $ amount. Sales from the Fundraise Mall typically generate a 10% commission.
- The commission margins are very tight but income is potentially large.
- The parties are to split the sales commission earned with four-fifths (80%) going to the Organisation/Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall, (75% to the Organisation & 5% to Fundraise Mall) with 20% retained by FML as an operations fee.
- FML will account in regard to the sales commission earned by the Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall including each Organisation on a monthly/quarterly basis depending on volume, at which time the FML and FRM fees will be deducted. This will take place 90 days after the purchase date of the Goods. This time lag is to enable refunds and returned goods to be taken into account.
It is further agreed that
- The Purchaser to Seller relationship is between the purchaser of goods and the Fundraise Mall Stores as described in each of the Fundraise Mall Stores terms and conditions.
- The Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall has no involvement in the transaction and therefore no legal liability or implied duty.
- The Fundraise Mall Stores shall courier or post the goods to the address supplied by the purchaser in accordance with the terms of supply stated on the Fundraise Mall Stores web sites.
- The Organisation communication with Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall shall be with an appointed representative of Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall as specified in the Fundraise Mall contacts page.
- The Organisation shall instruct its Webmaster to put a menu item on its School web site and App, linking to the Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall.
- Fundraise Mall shall promote Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall Web Site and the App to the Fundraise Mall community.
- Organisation shall ask its community to download the FREE dedicated Organisation App to their phones from the App Store or Google Play and promote the dedicated Organisation Fundraise Mall.
- The Organisation and Fundraise Mall agrees to respect the intellectual property of FRM Web and FML and agrees to not seek to circumvent or compete with FRM Web and FML, on their own, or with others, in any way. This clause shall remain in force upon termination of this agreement.
- Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall reserves their rights to alter/amend charges, terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- No Warranty. The web site services and content are provided on an as is basis. FRM Web and FML do not guarantee that the site services or any content will be error free or uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected, or that the use of the site will provide any specific results.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time by removing the other Party’s internet link and by giving contemporaneous email notice.
- Communication by the sending of an email between the Parties shall be sufficient for any notices and correspondence between the Parties.
- Any disputes shall be dealt with in the New Zealand Legal System and Courts as seen fit by the Parties at the time.
Executed by the Organisation by clicking the "Submit" button on the application form, including the ticking of the terms and conditions boxes:
Schedule of fees and charges payable by the Organisation
The Organisation gives authority to FML to deduct FML, FRM Web [and Putti fees if applicable] from the sales commissions earned.
Note there is no liability on the Organisation to pay the fees – if no earnings are made, no fees will be billed.
There is no roll forward on fees. If a fee is not deducted and billed in any month that fee cannot be rolled forward to the next month and is void.
|Create Customised Fundraise Mall
||Fundraise Mall Licensing [NZ] Limited
||Fundraise Mall Licensing [NZ] Limited
||Maximum $100 P/m
|Fundraise Mall Sales - Operations Fee
||Fundraise Mall [Australasia] Limited
- Note: fees are plus GST.
- Note: if the Organisation has been granted Early Adopter status [First 50] Set Up fees are Reduced to $80.00 a discount of $400,00
Table of typical income to the Organisation
The tables are based on two assumptions and the fees as stated.
- Commission income is assumed at 10% (it will vary by category/product in the range of 3% to 30% or a fixed $ amount), 10% is most common.
- Transactions are assumed at $150.00 each (this will vary by product; some products are thousands of dollars).
- Monthly transaction number volume will not happen overnight and will take many months to build up.
|Table of estimated Sales Commission Income from Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall based on transaction volume per Organisation per Month
|Estimate Monthly Transactions each at
|Monthly Transaction number
|Estimate of Gross Commission (at say)
|FRM Web Hosting Fee (Max $100)
|FML operating Fee (think 2% of the 10%)
|Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall Net Monthly Income per Organisation
|Fundraise Mall Fundraise Mall Net Annual Income per Organisation